Good to know before booking
- Only no smoking rooms.
- Pets are not allowed.
- 2 WC's shared.
- Bathroom with shower is shared.
- There is an elevator in the building.
- Check-in after 14.00, check-out 11.00 [a.m.]
- Free WI-FI access.
- To/from Airport you can take the train to/from the central station, which is few minutes' walk from here, or the bus line 5A takes you to right around the corner.
- As you will be staying in the downtown, you access anywhere within minutes, and save precious time.
- Room rates: Single from 450, double from 530, and triple from 750 and up. Above prices are the lowest rates, so please expect a higher rate for weekends and in the high seasons. However, these are the largest rooms you can get for your money in downtown.
- Breakfast costs 60 DKK (8 Euro) per person and served only on weekends. We serve 75+ % organic food. For the weekdays you can take the opportunity of 3 good Danish bakeries right around the corner. You can also prepare breakfast in your room: There is provided tea-coffee making possibilities with unlimited organic tea and coffee together with cups, glasses, cutlery, plates, and of course a refrigerator.
- Minimum stay is 3 nights for advance bookings. However, it is 2 nights in late bookings. We do not offer overnight stay i.e. booking for 1 night is not possible.
- Payment: in cash as Danish kroners.
All bookings are done through Guestroom Denmark's website through secure internet connection. You receive an instant confirmation.
You can cancel
your reservation free of charge till 5 days before your
arrival. Customers who cancel their reservation in the last 4 or 5 days pay 1 nights rate. The fee is the full reservation amount if cancellation occurs in the last three days.
Pricing for children
Well behaving children are always welcome.
Children up to 7 years and sharing parents' bed are free of charge.
Inquiries & Information request
Please use above link to see availability and make reservation because we have very limited office hours.
You can also send an e-mail, or SMS or call us at +45 5010 1505.
Copenhagen International B & B
Vester Voldgade 9, 3rd floor | DK-1552 Copenhagen | Denmark
Phone: +45 5010 1505
e-mail: please click here